Plastic Surgery Procedures for Breast Enhancement
Colen MD Plastic Surgery Practice specializes in a wide variety of plastic surgery procedures for breast enhancement. Our patients elect to undergo breast surgery for many different medical and aesthetic reasons.
Breast augmentation can give women with small or unevenly sized breasts a fuller, firmer, better-proportioned look. Breast reduction surgery has been extremely successful in helping countless women feel more comfortable and confident in their bodies. Breast reconstruction and revision surgeries also offer hope to many women wanting to improve the appearance of their breasts.
Breast Enhancement performed at our Park Avenue Suite:
- Breast Augmentation : Our patients elect to undergo breast augmentation for many different medical and aesthetic reasons. Breast augmentation can give women with small or unevenly sized breasts a fuller, firmer, better-proportioned look through the placement of saline or silicone implants in the breast.
- Breast Reduction : Women born with overly large breasts often deal with pain, improper posture, rashes, breathing problems, skeletal deformities, and low self-esteem. Breast reduction surgery, also known as reduction mammaplasty, has been extremely successful in helping countless women alleviate these symptoms and feel more comfortable and confident in their bodies.
- Breast Lift : A breast lift, also called a mastopexy, is performed on women who are dissatisfied with a sagging appearing in their breasts. Through a breast lift surgery, excess skin is removed and the breasts are lifted into a more youthful position. In some cases the areola may also be reduced in size.
- Breast Reconstruction : A diagnosis of cancer of other diseases affecting the breasts can be devastating. Today, however, there are more options available than ever when it comes to breast reconstruction. Breast reconstruction options include both surgical and non-surgical. There are several ways to reconstruct the breast, both with and without implants; our surgeons will work together with you in deciding what option may be best.
- Breast Revision : All Breast Procedures have a small chance of ending with unsatisfactory results. In circumstances where patients decide after the procedure that they did not receive the results they had anticipated, a Breast Revision may be used to correct problems.
- Nipple Reconstruction : Women who are born with inverted nipples and women who lack one or both nipples due to mastectomy, injury or a congenital defect, often feel self-conscious of their breasts. To improve the aesthetic of the breasts, a nipple reconstruction can be performed.
Breast Enhancement Procedures at Colen MD Plastic Surgery
If you have been considering Breast Enhancement Surgery for any reason, we encourage you to reach out to us and schedule a consultation with our Plastic Surgery Specialists. At Colen MD Plastic Surgery our goal is to focus on your specific needs and desires and then recommend the best treatment based on such.
Not sure if you’re ready for a consultation? Give us a call at 212-772-1300 or send us your questions and our staff will be pleased to help get you the answers you are looking for.
Regardless if you’re in seeking a Reduction , Reconstruction, Revision , Augmentation , or a Lift we encourage you to contact us today to learn more about our practice and the Breast Enhancement Sculpting Procedures performed by our surgeons.