Plastic Surgery Procedures for Face Sculpting
Patients of all ages have trusted the doctors at Colen MD to perform various facial sculpting procedures throughout the years for many reasons. Colen MD Plastic Surgery Practice specializes in a wide variety of plastic surgery and non-invasive cosmetic procedures for improving signs of aging, providing a more youthful appearance, correcting birth defects, injuries and/or abnormalities.
Although the most popular Face Sculpting procedure performed on both women and men today is the Facelift, many have sought the professional expertise and talent of our surgeons and staff for Brow and Forehead Lifts, Eyelid Surgery, Nose and Ear Surgery, Cheek Implants, Lip Injections, Fat Grafting and more.
Face Sculpting performed at our Park Avenue Suite:
- Facelift : Facelift surgery, also known as Rhytidectomy is one of the most popular plastic surgery procedures performed on both men and women today. Facelifts are able to improve many of the common signs of aging evident in the face, such as sagging skin, creases along the nose and corner of the mouth, and jowls.
- Browlift : The Brow lift, sometimes called a Forehead Lift, is a popular procedure designed to decrease the appearance of creases and wrinkles in the forehead and between the brows. A Brow lift also lifts a heavy or low hanging brow.
- Eyelid Surgery: Blepharoplasty, also known as an Eyelid Lift, is a procedure designed to remove the excess skin, fat or muscle from the upper and/or lower eyelids to create a more youthful, healthy and alert appearance. Sagging skin, excess skin folds, and puffiness are common complaints in those seeking Eyelid Surgery.
- Nose Surgery : Nose reconstruction, also known as Rhinoplasty is performed to reshape, reduce or augment a person’s nose, remove a hump, narrow nostril width, change the angle between the nose and the mouth, or to correct injury, birth defects, or other problems that affect breathing.
- Ear Surgery: Ear Surgery, also called Otoplasty can is performed to improve stretched out earlobes, lobes with creases and wrinkles and other ear abnormalities. While many adults have benefited from Ear Surgery, in most cases Otoplasty can be performed on children as young as five and is often believed that the younger the procedure is performed, the better the results.
- Facial Implants : Cheek implants can have a significant impact on the appearance and self-confidence of patients whose cheeks have thinned or sunken due to age, illness or other causes. In addition, we use facial implants to augment the lip vermillion border or to enhance the lip margin and to eliminate the small wrinkles just above the upper lip or below the lower lip.
- Fat Grafting with PRP : A fat injection with PRP is a procedure that uses the patient’s own fatty tissue with PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) to enhance their body and facial features. PRP has been used clinically for over a decade, and has proven to be safe and effective.
Facial Sculpting Procedures at Colen MD Plastic Surgery
If you have been considering Facial Sculpting to help improve your appearance for any reason, we encourage you to reach out to us and schedule a consultation with our Plastic Surgery Specialists.
At Colen MD Plastic Surgery our goal is to focus on your specific needs and desires and then recommend the best treatment based on such. Depending on your goals and our assessment, you may want to consider the benefits of other treatments and procedures available to provide you with the same results you are hoping for.
Not sure if you’re ready for a consultation? Give us a call at 212-772-1300 or send us your questions and our staff will be pleased to help get you the answers you are looking for.
Contact us today to learn more about Facial Sculpting Procedures.